View Single Post
Old 31-07-2019, 10:53 AM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Scene1: We are in the city of Reefside California in the year 2010 at 9pm where the city is dark where we are in a colonial family style home which belongs to the original green power ranger Tommy Oliver and his Wife former pink ranger Katherine Hillard in the bedroom of their 5 yearold son JJ Oliver who has brown hair and is caucasian Tommy is getting ready to tuck him to bed and read him a Bed time story

In JJ’s room we see karate trophies and medals pictures of JJ,Tommy ,Katherine and his new born sister Lexi

Detective Tommy Oliver: Veteran power ranger now cop and family man Tommy has a love hate relationship with his son JJ who he is a bit of a rebel despite that

JJ OLIVER

Hey Dad can you please tell me another story about the Power Rangers

Detective Tommy Oliver

Ok one more JJ then you gotta go bed promise

JJ then gives his Dad a thumbs up

JJ OLIVER

Ok Dad I promise

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Right so where do I start Long ago there was an evil Witch who would go by the name of Rita Ripulsa who had an army of evil villainous monsters who all got locked and sealed away for a thousand years then years later she returns and is trying to destroy earth

JJ OLIVER

That’s where the power Rangers would come in

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Hahaha hold your horses JJ then this wise Galactic sage named Zordon and his robotic assistant Alpha 5 call on a team of teenagers to fight off the evil who became the legendary heroes of the power rangers

JJ OLIVER

Dad did they defeat Rita

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Too right they did defeat Rita and her army then more villains started coming and unlishing trying to destroy the power rangers

We then see a worried face of JJ Scott

JJ OLIVER

So the power rangers were defeated

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Oh no Fate would always call on new teams of heroes to stop the bad guys no matter how big or how hard the battle was the Power Rangers would always manage to pull through and defeat evil

JJ OLIVER

Awesome

Then Tommy's wife and JJ’s Mother Katherine Oliver Walks into the room where she stands by the door smiling and officer Tommy Oliver looks at her then Grins

Katherine OLIVER

So I’ve just put baby lexi to bed and that’s it guys no more stories time for you to go bed mr

JJ OLIVER

Fine mum

Then officer Tommy and Katherine Oliver both kiss JJ On the head

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Now time for you to get some sleep ok JJ

Then Officer Tommy Olivers phone starts to ring he then answers and Katherine is stroking JJ’s head

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Hello Rocky what's up? Ok I'll be there right away

Katherine then touches Officer Tommy Olivers shoulder

KATHERINE OLIVER

Work?

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Yep

JJ Oliver

Dad before you go were the power rangers Real and are they still alive?

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

JJ Nobody knows and if they were I am pretty sure if evil tries to concur earth there will be a new team of rangers to stop them

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 31-07-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote