¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

2001 had The Strokes' debut, Radiohead's Kid A, Daft Punk's Discovery, Muse's Origin of Symmetry, White Stripes' White Blood Cells, and I remember just loving my Now! CDs that year (Vanessa Carlton, Sisqo, Shaggy )

2006 was the summer I was sixteen so of course I remember it vividly, but hits-wise it was just an insane year... Hips Don't Lie, Mas Que Nada, SexyBack, I Don't Feel Like Dancin', Smile (Lily), Thunder in my Heart, Gnarls Barkley, Nelly Furtado was at her peak with Maneater/Promiscuous/Say It/All Good Things, Welcome to the Black Parade, Something Kinda Ooooh, Voodoo Child, Ain't No Other Man, Deja Vu, Irreplaceable, SOS, From Paris to Berlin...

Voted 2007 as well because that was when I started looking outside of pop and whilst some of the acts I got into are/were still very "lite" it was the year Amy Winehouse came back with BTB, Arctic Monkeys released Favourite Worst Nightmare (my favourite of their albums), M.I.A.'s Kala is one of my top ten albums of all time, and there were other great albums from Kanye, Goldfrapp, Mika, Kate Nash, Bloc Party, The Enemy, Bat for Lashes, MGMT...

It's hard to say any of these were bad years since they were all formative of my childhood/teenage years... but if I had to pick a worst, then probably 2008 club music was pretty bad when I turned 18, got so damn sick of hearing "Day n Nite" and "Infinity 2008".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 03-08-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote