Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

-----
-----

Just A Lil Bit

50 Cent (3)

Starting it off with just a lil bit, just to get the top 50 warmed up with a slow(er)-beat club jam

-----
-----

The Motto

Drake (1)

This is Drake's #1 song for me. Great flow/rhythm and Drake, Lil Wayne, Tyga all put their part in with some BARS. Plus we get to take a trip down memory lane to when "YOLO" was a thing

-----
-----

Ill Mind of Hopsin 4

Hopsin (1)

Ok I just really like the way this guy raps while usually clowning on himself a lot. It's just funny and different to me, not the usual "I get money, I get hoes" lyrics (which I do like with a catchy beat ngl) Usually you either get that or more serious sentimental type rappers in this genre. You still get some of these things with Hopsin's music, including in this rap, but he's more of just a clown when it comes down to it. A nice change-up in rap with pretty original, funny lyrics.

Also, his entire Ill Mind series is great, #4 is just my favorite.

-----
-----

Smack That

Akon (3)

A song you can't take serious but is catchy = the best kind of song. This usually SMACKS when it comes on, pun intended If you're a booty lover how could you NOT love this song loooool

-----
-----

Everywhere

Michelle Branch (1)

This is SUCH a nice song from a musician that most people probably forgot about or NEVER EVEN HEARD OF Which is crazy to me because Michelle Branch was a pioneer of her time PERIODT! They really don't make music like this anymore