View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 03:06 AM #1408
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Okay so I was in a BBUS mood which literally NEVER happens but I couldn't be ****ed with watching the new season bc apparently it's **** and I'm not surprised, so I ended up watching 13 idk why I chose this one but it has Brenchel & JeJo & Dani and Dom are so cute from clips I watched last night bc I got bored and it's been AGES since I watched a BBUS season so I just thought why not and I'll probably just give up on it like I did with 17 and 20 and 15 but we'll see if she's worth keeping my interest

Big Brother 13
Week 1

01 | Dominic
02 | Rachel
03 | Jordan

04 | Cassi
05 | Porsche
06 | Dick
07 | Brendon
08 | Daniele

09 | Jeff
10 | Shelly
11 | Keith
12 | Kalia
13 | Adam
14 | Lawon
This week was actually so good I'm shook The fallout over Shelly & Kalia voting differently, Rachel bursting in on them talking and Cassi making a dig at Porsche leading to Rachel HATING Cassi for some reason made me SCREAM and their feud throughout the week <33 Them awkwardly in the kitchen with Cassi refusing to budge to try and prove she's not scared of her And when Cassi snapped at her calling her catty and Rachel running off crying to Jordan and exaggerating the whole thing and Jordan showing her no sympathy at ALL Also Rachel & Jeff arguing after Veto bc she made a dig at Jordan and Rachel going to cry in the bushes lmaooo

Other highlights include Dom winning veto & Kalia almost dying during the Have Not comp

Week 2

01 | Dominic [-]
02 | Rachel [-]
03 | Jordan [-]

04 | Cassi [-]
05 | Daniele [+3]
06 | Brendon [+1]
07 | Porsche [-2]

08 | Jeff [+1]
09 | Shelly [+1]
10 | Lawon [+4]
11 | Kalia [+1]