As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

The Seipei boot episode was fine? Like I get being upset but she got an entire episode centered around her being the controlling mafia boss who got brutally blindsided by her top ally. It's not the ending I was expecting for her story but it was a great sendoff episode.

I'm glad Dante is gone now! I was enjoying him as a Charlie Brown who kept having the football pulled out from underneath him and getting soooooo frustrated that people wouldn't WAKE UP and PLAY THE GAME (even though they all just chose not to play the game with him bc he was a Challenge threat and an asshole to the point where he was left out of five consecutive votes ) buuuut the storyline was kinda drawing stale and dragged on for too long. Like I enjoyed his content during the Seipei boot where he tried to force all the loose changer players into voting Rob and basically told them to shut the **** up when they said "actually the vote is for Seipei so let's do it," but then we had him basically doing the same **** again this week with trying to tell everyone that they have to vote for Cobus. I'm ready for there to be a different tune now.