Thread: The 100 (E4)
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 04:32 PM #124
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
It's been confirmed that season 7 will be the final season. Fittingly, it will end with exactly 100 episodes. As sad as I'll be to see the show end, 7 seasons is a bloody good run and we're I'm really excited to see how it all ends.

I fell way behind with this season and just started catching up yesterday That said, I know pretty much the main things that have happened because my self restraint is godawful. I really wish I hadn't read about certain big events though, particularly
Spoiler:

the deaths of Kane and Abby. Those (particularly Abby's) would have been genuine shocks for me. I saw a clip of Abby as Simone Lightbourne from the latest episode too, Paige is such a bloody good actress

The cast from the early seasons is pretty much decimated with Kane and Abby going in quick succession Just Clarke, Bellamy and Octavia remain from the season 1 main cast (Raven and Murphy were upgraded in seasons 2 and 3 respectively)
Spoiler:

By the time Kane actually dies I was just relieved that they let him go. For a second I thought they were genuinely going to keep him in the body of a new actor and I was screeching "Blaspemy!!!" at the screen but thankfully it was a red herring . A brilliant character played by a great actor, and in the end, a great death scene.

I didn't see the Abby death coming but... to be honest... I can't lie, she's been irritating since the beginning of S5 so...
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote