View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 03:47 AM #1412
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
This week was actually so good I'm shook The fallout over Shelly & Kalia voting differently, Rachel bursting in on them talking and Cassi making a dig at Porsche leading to Rachel HATING Cassi for some reason made me SCREAM and their feud throughout the week <33 Them awkwardly in the kitchen with Cassi refusing to budge to try and prove she's not scared of her And when Cassi snapped at her calling her catty and Rachel running off crying to Jordan and exaggerating the whole thing and Jordan showing her no sympathy at ALL Also Rachel & Jeff arguing after Veto bc she made a dig at Jordan and Rachel going to cry in the bushes lmaooo

Other highlights include Dom winning veto & Kalia almost dying during the Have Not comp

Week 2

01 | Dominic [-]
02 | Rachel [-]
03 | Jordan [-]

04 | Cassi [-]
05 | Daniele [+3]
06 | Brendon [+1]
07 | Porsche [-2]

08 | Jeff [+1]
09 | Shelly [+1]
10 | Lawon [+4]
11 | Kalia [+1]
12 | Adam [+1]
Lmaooo I loved this week with everyone snapping at each other I'm really sad the Dom, Dani, Rachel, Brendon alliance never truly formed bc I think they would've worked well together and it would've saved Dom It also would've been HILARIOUS if Rachel went through with nomming Jeff & Jordan purely to see that smile wiped off Jeff's smug face and for him to not get his way for once bc he's pissing me OFF! Shelly was so messy telling the vets about her convo with Dom she's so ****ing annoying. Daniele clocking Brenchel & Dom clocking Jeff <333 a TRUE power couple! Also Kalia SCALPING Brendon omg I had to howl. Dom calling people out in his for being 'spineless jellyfishes' along with Dani voting to evict Adam 'because she's not afraid to go against the king & queen' and Porsche like 'well THIS spineless jellyfish votes to evict Dom!' and then Jordan's goodbye message mocking Rachel really a good end to a great week DESPITE the tragic result!

Week 3

01 | Dominic [-]
02 | Daniele [+3]
03 | Rachel [-1]
04 | Jordan [-1]

05 | Brendon [+1]
06 | Porsche [+1]
07 | Kalia [+4]

08 | Lawon [+2]
09 | Jeff [-1]
10 | Adam [+2]

11 | Shelly [-2]