View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 04:18 PM #11
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
But, comparatively, you have someone who is not in hospital much of their life, paying taxes and then requiring NHS help later on in life.

Compared to someone who has health complications due to lifestyle choices in and out of hospital throughout their short time and not paying as much into the system in their shorter life but requiring a lot out of it.

I don't think one is the "drain" really it's more swings and roundabouts.
Maybe. I would think a hell of a lot of obese people/smokers work too and pay in all their lives.

Also quite sure that even multiple operations..costs less than 24/7 care even for a few years, when in reality it can be up to..well indefinitely.

Might even itself out a bit. Yet people will still continue to believe that they cost a fortune. When its very possible they cost less, and if not, then its likely to be equal with others anyway.

Ideas gross though, of course.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote