View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 11:54 PM #1414
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Yesssssssssss I'm so glad someone else remembers this. Cassi postured every damn day about how she was a straight shooter and HATED catty girls but hated Porsche because like.... Porsche was playing pool when she wanted to play or something stupid? Porsche actually tried to hash things out with Cassi but she just kept sayings he's honest and a straight shooter, and then the next day we had to watch Cassi go around the house and retell the story to every single person one by one this all culminated in Cassi REFUSING to take part in the HOH group photos that week because she didn't want to be in the same pictures as Porsche, and she couldn't wait to leave her a nasty goodbye message.

Then Porsche survived eviction and Cassi was pissed because IT'S A MATTER OF HOW WE ALL FEEL ABOUT PORSCHE and that's when Rachel kinda lost it and called her out and read her for filth to her face, and thaaaaat's when Cassi told Rachel that she's ugly on the inside and then went around to every single individual again to retell her version of what happened.

On a side note, that 12/13/14 era was suuuuch a dark time for feed watchers because how many ****ing pool tournaments were we subjected to watching? There was one this season though that ended up in an epic Porsche vs. Cassi game and everyone was silently watching and you could cut the tension with a knife. I could be misremembering but I'm pretty sure Porsche won
ahh this made me scream cassi <3