View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:09 AM #1415
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Lmaooo I loved this week with everyone snapping at each other I'm really sad the Dom, Dani, Rachel, Brendon alliance never truly formed bc I think they would've worked well together and it would've saved Dom It also would've been HILARIOUS if Rachel went through with nomming Jeff & Jordan purely to see that smile wiped off Jeff's smug face and for him to not get his way for once bc he's pissing me OFF! Shelly was so messy telling the vets about her convo with Dom she's so ****ing annoying. Daniele clocking Brenchel & Dom clocking Jeff <333 a TRUE power couple! Also Kalia SCALPING Brendon omg I had to howl. Dom calling people out in his for being 'spineless jellyfishes' along with Dani voting to evict Adam 'because she's not afraid to go against the king & queen' and Porsche like 'well THIS spineless jellyfish votes to evict Dom!' and then Jordan's goodbye message mocking Rachel really a good end to a great week DESPITE the tragic result!

Week 3

01 | Dominic [-]
02 | Daniele [+3]
03 | Rachel [-1]
04 | Jordan [-1]

05 | Brendon [+1]
06 | Porsche [+1]
07 | Kalia [+4]

08 | Lawon [+2]
09 | Jeff [-1]
10 | Adam [+2]

11 | Shelly [-2]
Dani winning HOH Rachel's paranoid ass going even more crazy throughout the week and her telling Brendon not to marry her bc she's crazy and worrying that she's gonna be even more hated after this season and not be able to find a job which will be a struggle bc she's not smart AHH Brendon winning Veto and using it to save Rachel made me scream bc it was such a dumb move but it meant she stayed so I was fine with it Brendon's goodbye messages made me SCREAM omg 'there are a lot of things easier than rocket science, apparently getting you out the house is one of them!' 'as Rachel would say.. WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!! ^-^' 'maybe if your tongue wasn't so busy with just one houseguest, you could've been making deals with everyone else in the house ' before cutting to Rachel SOBBING lmaooo. Also the twist at the end, I would obvs LOVE Dom or even Cassi to come back but I think it's so obvious it's Brendon which I'm not mad at either! And KALIA winning HOH AWOOOO! <3333

Week 4

01 | Rachel [+2]
02 | Daniele [-]
03 | Jordan [+1]

04 | Kalia [+3]
05 | Brendon [-]
06 | Porsche [-]
07 | Lawon [+1]

08 | Adam [+2]
09 | Jeff [-]
10 | Shelly [+1]