BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
I didn’t watch the documentary, my opinion of jade has not changed, she was a racist bully as her second time on celebrity bb clearly showed.

I have said on here in the past how channel four realised she had become a hate figure and edited bb to show her in the best possible way, Grahame Norton was channel fours highest paid star at the time and went from calling her the pig to being her biggest fan!, I wonder why!.

We had her cancer fight rammed down our throats, she was not the only woman to die from cancer who had kids, but you would think her cancer was the only one, women are still dying of cancer

The only money jade ever gave to charity was 700 of someone else’s money.

Now it’s clear from the posts in this thread, my opinion will be met with disgust but I live in the real world not the edited version.
She wasnt racist though was she? She was ignorant and some would say she paid the ultimate price while the others who were actually racist and full on nasty have respected any sort of backlash, have refused to acknowledge their parts and have had a great life afterwards

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote