Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Dude you're a grown ass man. You really need to let go of Clinton conspiracy theories. Trump has been credibly accused of rape over multiple decades.

But yeah, It's Hilary locking children in the basement of a Washington pizzeria.

You don't even have the courage of your convictions to lay out what you mean, it's all "I wonder who..." which is done to give off the impression you know something, when really you've been getting your news from teenagers and weirdo's with a pepe the frog obsession.

So what if trump has been accused of rape, this is about sex with underage girls..some as young as 12..

The clintons are paedophiles,the clintons l8e to cover up said pedophillia like they lied whilst bill was in office.

I have time and time and time again said that the clintons are paedophiles, and I still believe that, probably even more so now...so I believe that is standing by my convictions...please correct me if I'm wrong...you seem to know an awful lot about me...so I would only take your corrections.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote