View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 05:00 AM #703
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

"The boys agree that vetos are much more fun than HoH comps because there is much more of a competition aspect to them. Some HoHs are luck or memory and have little to do with strategy"

"Michie is telling Holly how hard the comp was."

"Michie: Mental comp for your boy!" (Translation: Piss easy rigged comp for your boy!)

Can't wait to see what "strategy" was involved.

Jackson to Holly- I am just truly proud of myself cause that was not my comp to win.(IF production didn't see me right. But "luckily" for me, just like that egg one, when they tipped me off on how to get my eggs rolling straight, they had my back) I just cant wait to see my mom watch that. We both knew going into this thing that the puzzles were going to be my biggest downfall

Embarrassing. Acting like his production pals didn't completely eliminate the "downfall" part.

Tommy- This game could have gone one way(myself and clowny Christie winning out over U&Hoelly), and it seems like it is now going to go another way(U&Hoelly winning out over myself&clowny) I hope that's what we can together figure out(whether they're staying on U&Hoelly's side, or whether they'll level things up for me again) That's what I think is the best chance for all of us(U&I not butting heads until we see which one of us is "fortunate" enough to have their backing. The phony, ott "Iloveeveryone" idiot, or the psychopathic douchebag with a mother that's threatening to sue the show for depicting her son's true rotten to the core character) Jackson- I agree

Nick- I would rather lose 5-4 against you than beat Nicole 9-0. Jackson- Same. I would rather lose to a true competitor

Amongst all the riggage for the pre-game pet alliances, I must've missed the parts when nasty deviant became a "true competitor"

Nicole- I know you and I havent spoken much in this game but I have grown to respect you more and more. You deserve to make it far in this game. The longer that I am here, the more I realize that. Analyse- Thanks. That really means a lot

Just RIDICULOUS. One weak joker talking to another. And when you think one of them ain't even Loch Jessie, it tells you what sort of damn state this season is in.