View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 12:09 PM #69
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Was listening to LBC this morning and Corbyn doesn't seem that popular to me, ministers have blocked the deal May had at every opportunity, so Corbyn wont do any better, he will just delay it and it will be the same old ,same old drivel all the time,most people are sick of talking about it,sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind so if we have to come out with no deal,so be it,I am sure we will all cope,we have coped with much worse, people voted out so out we should come whether we like it or not,we cant all have what we want,people just want it so easy all the time .The project fear is being rolled out constantly,its a load of tosh,We will be fine,might have a few teething problems but we will get through it.
The government's own memo has been leaked and it talks of food, medicine and fuel shortages. This isn't project fear, these are the folks that want to leave with a no deal on the 31st.

Is this seriously what you would be happy with? We don't have to live like it's WWII rations; it's 2019 and we live in one of the wealthiest countries on earth. I get that people want/wanted to leave the EU, but at the cost of hurting yourself, your children, and the people you love?

Everything the so-called project fear told you, is being proved more and more to be true. I'm trying to understand what you think we're getting in return for living like it's Victorian England all over again. There's nothing wrong with owning up to the fact that you were conned, and were sold a bill of goods that simply don't exist. It doesn't reflect poorly on you, it's a curse on all the liars and con men that tried to railroad a majority of the population into crippling the country so they could take advantage of the ruins.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 18-08-2019 at 12:20 PM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote