The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

When it comes to entertainment, Craig is definitely up there as one of those housemates who was very compelling to watch but there were a lot of things I disliked about him.

I think Science summed him up pretty well when he said Craig was a “Libra and can get in where he fits in”. He could quite easily float around the different groups in the house but I don’t think this really painted him in a good light. I personally thought it made him look two faced and I could never understand what his intentions were. An example would be when he used to mention that Makosi was ‘evil’ but then a few hours later he’d be talking to her as if he hasn’t got any issue with her at all.

He was also well to possessive and really insecure during his stay. Although his arguments are probably some of the most entertaining across a majority of BB series, I don’t think he was ever really in the right in most of them and his need for attention just seemed to erratic at times. It brought out a really bad side to him which was actually quite sad to see because he was very young and he mentioned that he had a hard time growing up which obviously played a part. His feelings towards Anthony slowly began to destroy him in that house and it must’ve been very hard for him having those feelings for someone who didn’t have them back. This kinda showed how innocent in some ways Craig really was.

Overall I’d say I liked him, he definitely had some more funnier moments like Miss Russia and Britney Spears performance but his possessiveness is what stops me from placing him amongst my top 5 BB6 housemates.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote