Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Not the worst but what came to mind after reading this thread, probably like 5+ years ago:

Me & my friends were at this restaurant (Chili's) and the waiter was taking a really long time to get back to us. So my friend really angrily just goes "Where is this ****ing guy? [some other comment about him being slow af]" or something like that literally RIGHT when the waiter walked up behind him ready to serve us. The waiter looked kinda shook but just asked us for our order.... to which we all just sat there in silence for a few seconds, I think we were all trying not to laugh, until someone busted out laughing and then we all couldn't stop AT ALL. We legitimately laughed so hard for at LEAST a minute or two straight, felt like longer, trying to stop and give him our orders but we couldn't, it kept turning into more laughing. Like we were basically all crying in laughter at one point for some reason. It was so odd / awkward / embarrassing, felt pretty bad for the waiter just waiting there awkwardly.

(Reminds me of BBUS15 where Judd etc. just start laughing at Ginamarie's speech while trying not to / trying to stop --- but it was laughing about my friend trashing the waiter at the worst possible time and trying not to laugh so that the waiter doesn't feel bad or anything, and so we could actually get on with the order instead of looking like fools and having the guy just stand there )