View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 10:47 AM #18
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
When I had it explained to me, they said they wanted to add more numbers as time went on

No idea why they changed it, but apparently the 8/9 divide is to split the highest achievers from the higher achievers?
Erm, would it not be better to give each their own number then? Like 9 is a* but a* with a better score is 10. Rather than this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
Good luck to him, but if he tries to ask for money, say, "you got a 7, not an A, and I didn't say you'd get any money for a 7 "

He might be mad at you for a month but your bank account will thank you!
Haha, thats pure evil. I might actually say this when he comes to collect..just to see what he does. Will still give him it like, but..this is a very good idea

Am sure he said he was taking 13. So thats, if he aced it all..like 650 to give him Really should have thought it through a little more rather than be spontaneous
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 22-08-2019 at 10:47 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote