Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I am absolutely fuming.

0 goals today, 0 shots on target, and conceded 3. That is absolutely disgraceful stats, and it is not the first time that we've lost 3-0 away from home this season either.

We've even got some Stoke fans on Social Media thinking that they'll get an easy win against us on Saturday and their team has been playing like they're more dead than the Walkers out of TWD, yet their fans are fancying their chances with us because we were that bad today.

I can't 100% blame the players though as Jutkiewicz gave his all but can't do it all by himself, Gimenez getting injured was unfortunate, and Bellingham looks promising but we need to put more faith in him.

I personally think that if Nathan Jones stays as Stoke Manager on Saturday that we could crush Stoke with ease, but we need to play the right tactics that suit us which is 4-4-2, and this would be the team that I'd send out with the current situation of the squad.

Formation - 4-4-2
Starting 11:
Lee Camp - He isn't the best goalkeeper in the world, but he is more dependable than Stockdale or Trueman.
Wes Harding - I quite like Harding, and he brings a bit of pace to the team.
Harlee Dean - Our best Defender.
Marc Roberts - We are quite short in this area with Michael Morrison sold to Reading, so Roberts is the only other one good enough to partner Dean.
Pedersen - Prone to the odd error, but still good enough to handle Stoke imo.
Mrabti - He hasn't played much this season, but he would suit the formation well, and he would have pace in the team which is what we desperately need.
Gary Gardner - Not the most entertaining player in the world, but he is a solid player that gets the job done in most games, and again would be too good for Stoke.
David Davis - The more attacking Midfielder out of him and Gary Gardner, again Stoke wouldn't handle him very well when we're in a well balanced 4-4-2 formation.
Seddon - The David Beckham/Kevin De Bruyne of the Championship when it comes to how good he is at crossing the ball, obviously not as good as the two names mentioned, but his crosses to the two strikers would be deadly to the Stoke defenders.
Jude Bellingham - With Gimenez possibly injured and Che Adams and Isaac Vassell being sold, I think that we should take a shot at Jude Bellingham, he has pace and big teams like Barcelona and Bayern Munich have been looking at him so he must be a very good player, and to me he looks like the perfect Che Adams replacement.
Lukas Jutkiewicz - He always deserves to be in the team, and he currently is our leading goalscorer this season.

I don't know what the bench should look like, especially with players like Maghoma, Kieftenbeld, and now possibly Gimenez being out injured, but if we go 4-4-2 with that starting 11 against Stoke on Saturday with the way that they've been playing, I honestly think we could win the game 3-1 as I am assuming that one of Camp, Roberts, or Pedersen will make a mistake, but Jutkiewicz, Bellingham, and Mrabti would hopefully deal them blows at the other end.

Rant over anyway.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote