Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
oh Jakey our kids are so much more resilient than we are, and please be happy that she was excited to start, I've seen kids hanging on to lampposts on first days, and it is super stressful for parents, she will make loads of new friends and have many positive experiences!

Maybe you could consider a change of job? people move about in jobs all the time now though I appreciate you probably have job security where you are x The nice thing about working in a school is that it ties in nicely with her holidays and that 6 weeks will fly, and it will be half term before you know it!
Yeah on her play days she had there she was actually helping some of the kids who were afraid to go in to go in, she had a beaming smile and said hello to the teacher straight away and loved it. So I know she is gonna love school and make a lot of friends with the confidence I saw in her that day. It's just sad to not get to see her so much anymore but i will get used to it and yeah that's the fab thing about working at a school ill get the same holidays

Last edited by Strictly Jake; 02-09-2019 at 09:30 AM.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote