like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Update: I am indeed watching the second episode, even though I found the first to be surprisingly self-serious in its tone and the judging to be utterly incoherent:

1) Why exactly was [winning queen]'s look, which comprised a corset, a titty bib and the devil horns that Naomi Smalls wore for her boots look on All Stars 4, and didn't read 'super-villain' in the slightest, deemed worthy of the win?

2) Why was [eliminated queen]'s look deemed the worst, besides the judges deciding for some ridiculous reason that super-villains shouldn't be campy? (well, that and the queen's reasoning behind the look, i.e. "my outfit is going to be meat-themed because the real super-villain in America today is the meat industry!", which... calm down, Linda McCartney)

3) Why did one of the Boulet Brothers being all "we're not going to judge any of you on your drag, because drag is an ART FORM and it is SUBJECTIVE" like some sort of Saturday Night Live parody of Sasha Velour, and then proceeding to immediately judge them all on a bunch of subjective nonsense criteria instead, make me piss myself laughing more than anything else that happened in the episode, bar maaybe the quote above?

4) Why isn't Phi Phi O'Hara a judge on every major reality competition talent show on the planet already?

5)

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote