View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 08:11 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I have to say due to my religious beliefs speculating on ghosts isn't something I like to do. I hate anything supernatural but there have been quite a few unexplained things I have seen happen.

I swear my bedroom in our new house is haunted we have been in it for a year and it's not a creepy house at all. But there has been some strange goings on

Last year I saw a Fisher woman holding a basket and smiling at me she seemed to be in a black and white photograph and at the time I thought it was a dream

Do you know those dreams where your half asleep(the falling ones for example) Well I often see lots of spiders in my half asleep dreams that I swear are in the room so quite often I have to turn the light on in a panic and get up in the room looking for the spiders which aren't there Which my wife finds funny as she always goes to sleep after me

So I just thought it was maybe one of these half asleep dreams. Only why would I be half asleep at about 3 in the morning? But I brushed it off

But my wife told me a couple of weeks ago she saw an army guy and a little girl next to her side of the bed. A couple of days ago she heard rustling of helium balloons(there were helium balloons in my daughters room) so my wife wondered why she heard them next to the bed and it turned out that the balloons were still in the same place in my daughters room.

So now I hate sleeping in there

But I try and imagine it must be something else as I don't like to believe ghosts exist