View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 10:40 AM #887
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

They're still carrying on with all the silly pretence..

"Jackson enters HOH right as Tommy's dropping his bomb to Cliff & Nicole."

A bomb that's a DUD..since they've known for weeks. PATHETIC.

"Tommy: The only thing I remember is meeting you. Shortly after that the next group came in & when I saw her face, I blacked out & I don't remember anything else." He "blacked out". Had no idea they'd be hooking up in there to create a nauseating pet-freak alliance. PATHETIC.

"Tommy to Cliff/Nicole- I decided that honesty is the best policy." After a loudspeaker leaves you with zero chance to continue deceiving.

"Cliff to Tommy- As far as the relationship goes, there was once upon a time where there was a question if you and Christie may have known each other (feeds cut)"

"Tommy to Cliff/Nicole- At the time that that incident in the backyard happened, I thought that it was the worst thing in the world (feeds cut)"

"Cliff to Jackson- Nicole and I had a suspicion (that Christie and Tommy knew each other). I'll just leave it at that. Nicole- Yep. Cliff- Wasnt the first time that we had heard that (feeds cut)"

PATHETIC.

"Cliff to Nicole- We can only act on what we know in here. If people chose to put two people together that are that tight, it irritates me a little bit and it wasnt even a reveal as part of a game"

Welcome to Rig Brother, Clifford.

"Holly- They (Christie/Tommy) were family for 7 years. Cliff- It's amazing that happened. How in the world? This game is supposed to be balanced in terms of us only dealing with what we deal with inside of this house. That troubles me"

"Cliff to Nicole- If we get beat by Tommy (Final 2), I'm going to say that sucks and I'm upset. I'm also upset that there is a connection that we only now found out about, and I'll have things to say about that but if Tommy wins, so be it"

"so be it". So be the whole damn absurdness.

"Holly says to Jackson that if she (Holly) made that kind of game move that Nicole is considering making, would her parents be proud? She thinks not" Yeah, too bad she's not following Hoelly's exemplary example of being a lying, cheating, cold-hearted desperado who enjoys having daily romp sessions for the feeds. Her parents must be beaming.