View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 01:52 PM #14
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
I don’t think a loving mother can ever actively murder their own children at such a vulnerable age. I think it takes an evil person to carry through with that, I am not going to feel sorry for any child murderer no matter if you think it’s ethical and acceptable to do so because of the name of mental health

Yes post pantrum illnesses are real and it affects countless women, those women also do not kill their babies, they suffer and need more support. As soon as the murdering mother is caught she then makes true victims look bad by jumping on the band wagon and blaming her mental health, as this dad will do after speaking to his lawyer
Yeah, you don't understand at all.

Psychosis can make anyone do terrible things, making people act out of character is what psychosis is. Post partum illnesses are not just 'Oh, I've had a baby, now I'm a bit sad', they're a spectrum and refusing to acknowledge that doesn't make you a bastion of unwavering virtue, it makes you ignorant to the facts.

If someone is not in their right mind due to things like psychosis then they can't ethically be held accountable for their actions. No need to punish these mothers just to deal with your own justice hardon when they'll be punishing themselves for the rest of their lives. What's more important is actually helping these people overcome these illnesses.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote