CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Honestly 18 was a great season, probably the last cycle that actually felt like proper ANTM. The drama was great and the characters were good to watch (the results could've been better though). As soon as the voting **** got introduced the next season and then the Boys vs Girls stuff came along, the show died and never recovered.
at the time I think I hated c18 because ANTM had alot of bad press with the J's being axed and kelly cutrone being cast

but looking back its actually one of the best! Louise ranting in the street outside was iconic TBF louise definitely did have an attitude problem, but Kelly was rude af and I dont blame Louise for defending herself.

also why did Alisha quit just before final 4.. it didnt make any sense.. I know she said in an interview this year that it wasnt a good time for her but even so, if you made it that far you may as well stick it out a couple more days?

This cycle had some of the biggest talents of any cycle too except Seymone, she was a mess, definitely the worst girl of the cycle.

Jasmia was done dirty being given that ugly John Lennon outfit in the first week, but she wasnt a huge loss to the cast. Mariah didnt deserve to go, both her photos were great. Seymone or Kyle shouldve gone this week. (the photoshoot with Kris was so messy lmao as if they had kylie and kendall as background fillers)

Laura actually wasnt as bad as I remember her being. Ashley was my fave, so funny. Sophie, Catherine, Ebony and Alisha were all alright. Annaleise was a bit annoying.

Spoiler:

Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote