Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Fade In:

INT

Scene3: we can now see JJ walking down the hall where a Chinese American girl called Mikaela hung walks past him then catches his eye Mikaela and her two best friends Samantha and Abbie are discussing Mikaela not being social

Mikaela Houng:17: Mikaela is the co captain of the cheerleading squad at angel grove high she comes from a rich family and is very wise

Samantha

Hey Mikaela over here

Mikaela Hung

Hey Samantha hey Abbie what’s going on?

Abbie

What’s going on seriously Mikaela you haven’t come to cheerleading practice In like a month

Mikaela Hung

I know just had lot of homework to do my parents are so strict on me getting into college it’s so annoying

Samantha

Oh that sucks so I guess your missing my party this weekend Tucker will be there

Mikaela Hung

Oh please it was one kiss and we both got too drunk and let’s not forget he was such a bad kisser

Abbie

Doesn’t matter Mikaela if your not around for next practise then your off the team like BitchGirlBye

Mikaela Lung

Come on you girls cannot be serious I’ll do every thing I can to try and turn up can’t make no promises ok

Samantha

Sure whatever just make sure you come turn up to practise

Then the morning school bell rings for the first class

We see JJ walking around the hall looking lost he then sees Mikaela

JJ Oliver

Ahhh excuse me do you know where Computer science is please

Mikaela Houng

Im in that class I’ll show you wait your the new kid JJ you have just moved here right? I live next door to you

JJ Oliver

Yep that is correct

Mikaela Houng

So what brings you over to Angel Grove?

JJ Oliver

Oh ahhh scholarship

Mikaela Houng

Oh really which one

JJ Oliver

Ahhhhhh

JJ looks at the floor and sees a poster

JJ Oliver

Oh im on the BulkaSkullers Scholarship programme

Mikaela Houng

So your on a Scholarship to be a janitor? Yeah it takes real smart and brains to become one (Mikaela says sarcastically)

JJ Oliver

Wow what is your problem seriously god your annoying

Mikaela Houng

I’m not annoying I’m just good at reading people

JJ Oliver

Fine you got me I got kicked out my last school for fighting so my parents sent me here since they both used to go here big woop

Mikaela Oliver

Hold on your Tommy and Katherine Oliver’s son right your parents are Angel Grove high legends and veterans

JJ Oliver

No **** Sherlock

JJ sees a year book picture of his father on the alumni wall saying Tommy Oliver 1993-1997

Mikaela Houng

Hey JJ here we are in here

JJ Oliver

Damn it really does look like hell in this place probably won’t be long until I’m out of a ****hole of a school
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote