CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Fade in

INT

Scene4:Class where the teacher recognises the name JJ Oliver

We are in class now where students making noise and in a crowded class we see JJ walking around the class he then sees Mikaela Oliver sitting and is torn to sit next to her or behind her until Samantha and Abbie take the seats next to and behind Mikaela we then see a British 15 year old blonde Caucasian Male called Owen Lennards offering JJ a seat

Owen Lennards:15: - Owen Lennards is a young British Male who others at Angel Grove high consider a dork due to being the high schools mascot and being part of the marching band

Owen Lennards

Hey new guy there’s a seat over here sit here

JJ Oliver

Oh joy sure why not sounds fun

As JJ goes to sit next to Owen he offers jj a hand shake but JJ ignores it

Owen Lennards

The name is Owen Owen lennards but my friends call me O dog

JJ Oliver

Hey Harry Potter don’t care and no they don’t Oliver Twist

Owen Lennards

Hey I am cool I’m cooler than cool fine your right I don’t really have any friends except since I’m the school mascot I’m kind of friends with the basketball team So it’s your first day here at angel grove if you stick by me matey I’m sure you would go along

Then the teacher walks in and it turns out to be The original and veteran Blue Ranger Billy Cranston

Professor Billy Cranston: Billy is the Original blue power ranger who is now a billionaire and has given up his ranger powers to become a teacher where at times he struggles to understand the youth of today and likes to give them life lessons he got told when he was young

Professor Billy Cranston

Hello class looks like we got a new student in our class today JJ Oliver he then grins JJ what a surprise your here I know your parents

JJ Oliver

Let me guess your an old friend ? How could I have guest

Billy Cranston

Guess you could say that anyways how is your oldman Tommy ? i heard his a cop now let’s say me and both your parents helped a lot of people

JJ Oliver

Helped a lot of people what you mean ? Let me guess you were also part of the feds?

Professor Billy Cranston

Oh no we helped people out in a different way last time I saw your dad was am don’t worry it’s all history now it was a long time ago

On Billy’s table he has an ancient box t

Then a 16 year old Blonde Caucasian girl called Gabby Hanson runs in through the door

Gabby Hanson:16: Gabby Hanson is very intelligent and enjoys science along with looking at ancient artefacts and fossil hunting she is brainy but strong also cares about the environment even though she is a nerd she is far from a pushover

Gabby Hanson

So sorry I’m late Mr Cranston I was literally on my way here until

Professor Billy Cranston

It’s ok Gabby don’t worry about it glad you can make it

We then see a 17 year old African American Male called Calvin Brooks listening to hip hop through his headphones and having his feet on the table

Calvin Brooks:17: Calvin Brooks is the star of the angel grove high basketball team he is very charismatic and lazy who wants to achieve big dreams

Professor Billy Cranston sees Calvin then grins then shakes his head then professor Billy Cranston walks up to Calvin then turns off his speaker

Professor Billy Cranston

Excuse me Mr Brooks don’t know if you realised but the class has already started

Calvin Brooks

Oh hey it’s Mr Caplin ? Isn’t it

Professor Billy Cranston

No he retired and passed a long time ago Calvin also can you please turn off that bad music seriously you kids of today are a generation of you don’t know how lucky you are

Then Calvin turns to his right then winks at Gabby

Calvin Brooks

Oh hey gorgeous how about a date Saturday me and you Bulk and Skull burger ?

Gabby Hanson

Oh am no thanks I have no interest or any desires to date right now plus I’m not really interested in guys either

Calvin Brooks

Wow no need to be like that duh and come on we can meet after practice maybe we can shoot some hoops after ?

Then we see JJ looking unimpressed

JJ Oliver

Oh please who does this show off think he is Troy Bolton ?

Owen Lennards

Oh this is Calvin Brooks he is the star of the Angel Grove Panthers basketball team he is like the ultimate ladies man here at the school

JJ Oliver

Oh yeah a real Casanova huh? so what do you know about that girl over there in front Mikaela?

Owen Lennards

What Mikaela Houng her family are like stinking rich and she is also a very talented Cheerleader wait let me guess JJ you got a crush on her

JJ Oliver

What ammm no what gives you that impression huh

Owen Lennards

Oh come man I’ve seen how you look at her mate my advice is

Then the bell rings
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote