View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 04:38 PM #934
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

What people look like when they know a game is rigged in their favour..
V
V
V

Have you ever seen 2 idiots looking more smug and comfortable in all your life? They're basically mocking the whole ludicrous ceremony as they already know they've made f-3 with the rigged POV that's round the corner. PATHETIC.

Pet-freak jackass just found himself walking into a 10k giveaway..(is this them making sure he gets a nice payout coz they know Gooseling will be cutting him before f-2? or do they just love pandering to the psychopathic douchebag so much that they want to add some xtra cash on top to the main prize? We'll find out on freaky finale night.) Notice how they always have him in the DR walking you through whatever "feat" he's managed.. making out like he's defusing highly sophisticated bombs, or solving Mensa puzzles. PATHETIC.

Then we had to endure yet another pointless POV comp, with all 4 faces going over the same monotonous answers. Made all the more unbearable since we know this was just another waste of time FARCE that already had a guaranteed winner. At least they're still throwing in some comedy, having Jackass say: "I'm hoping I can be perfect because there's no room for error"

Oh there's tons and tons of room for error. This is the whole point of these blind bastard comps. So even when their chosen winner is sucking ass, they can troll away on the main show without a care in the world, even showing them having to reset 2 billion times, admitting to "keep hitting the wrong faces".."wasting precious time".. but still have them come good with a "winning time"(clearly plucked from thin air) PATHETIC.

"I thought I'd lost".."I thought I'd lost" That's all the moron could say after his pretend winning time was announced. And if Hogg or Gooseling had anything about them at all, they'd have said: You did lose. But we know this is pile of rigged up shyte, and your mates are desperate to have you and your hoe make f-3. So this result was unfortunately locked.

Another ludicrous "thanking god" moment and another shoutout to "momma"-the show threatener.. as he desperately tried to force out some croc tears. Trying to convince himself as well as the gullible viewers that he's "fought his way through so much" for his family&friends back home. He came there to win for "y'all". EMBARRASSING. Clutching the POV..We(PRODUCTION) did it!..we(PRODUCTION) did it!..we(PRODUCTION) did it!".. and then another sickly scene between the pet-freak showmance..as they play up to "loving each other" with intent of spending the rest of their natural together..when we know their fakeass, pathetic relationship won't last longer than however much money they're looking to leech off one another. Hoelly being booted xtra quick if Jackass is the one to pocket the main prize.

And I hear he's talking about throwing pt1 to Hoelly(no doubt becoming even more bullish since he's just cluelessly ran around a backyard for half and hour..but clocked a miracle "winning time" of 11mins..) - confidently predicting he'll "beat" Gooseling in pt2(which is another blind bastard, ain't in?) rendering pt3 completely meaningless. This is something I really hope happens. It would mean at least they're completely owning their pre-game alliance pet-freak riggage 100%. And instead of guaranteeing Gooseling predictably makes f-3 to maintain a contrived balance, they've shown they're prepared to stick their fingers up to the viewers before it gets to that point.