BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Again, I don't even like Jack or Jackson but the "24/7 bigotry" was like.... a laurel/yanny video where they "said" the n-word even though it has since been proven to be false, poor optics with Camp Comeback being a literal internment camp, and like two or three stupid comments that aren't worse than what has been said literally any other season of this show.

Anyway, I'll keep watching because as much as I criticize this show and as much as it is either a huge hit or a huge miss, this season was actually extremely solid all the way through to the point where I'm watching feeds through the penultimate week. Dare I say it's better than BB20? Your loss if you're just gonna write off the show after one week because that's what stan Twitter decided
Rarely agree but this.

This season has been consistently good. It never was amazing, and it never was bad, but it didn’t slow down like most seasons, and so it’s actually quite a solid season. Of the last 5 seasons it’s much better than 18,19 of recent seasons, and for me on par with BB20.

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote