Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

my dad's week 1 thoughts

Alex & Neil, Neil de Jaunsse as he calls Neil he liked the quickstep and he thought it was undermarked

Chris & Karen, he had some expectations of him being good but after that cha cha he was disappointed, he found him really wooden

Catherine & Johannes, he complained about the suitcases laying there being a problem with their dance, but he thought she did alright for week 1

Saffron & AJ, he said music was too fast, but it was a good performance

Mike & Katya, he thought mike isn't gonna be a good dancer pre-jive, but he was positively surprised

Emma & Aljaz, he knows her from animal park, but was shook about where she actually lives ''she lives in that huge mansion'' about cha cha performance, he found her a bit stiff at times, but he liked her having fun throughout her first performance and he's a fan of Aljaz

James & Luba, he was laughing how wooden james is, but i said ''don't laugh pls he had a brain injury'' but still he called it a very bad performance

Kelvin & Oti, he called their samba phenomenal

David & Nadiya, he said oh this is fun, a football foxtrot not something you would expect but it works

Michelle & Gio, he said about michelle finger pointing at craig, if you want low marks, you gotta do that, but he liked her first performance, very technically good cha cha

Dev & Dianne, one of my dad's fave performances of the night, also he likes that song especially build me up buttercup

Anneka & Kevin, he noticed Anneka being ''flat footed'' mostly, and he liked the song lyric from gloria to Anneka words as fun, and he thinks she might stay until blackpool just because she has kevin

Will & Janette, he respects will, janette is among his fave female pro dancers next to Nadiya, he liked this quickstep too, he added very good for someone with a disability which is very easily noticed in latin or ballroom dancing

Karim & Amy, he liked this, he can see karim as a potential finalist for sure

Emma B & Anton, his thoughts of the jive, poor girl to be stuck with anton who is weak in any fast dance and he didn't recognize this song from ABBA, he thought it was from someone else

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote