Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

- I love Chelsea after 1 confessional Ohhh noooo
- Jason & Noura are kinda messy ass howls right now But on first impressions so far I feel like I like almost everyone on this tribe compared to the other tribe which ehhh I'm not so sure about as a whole yet
- Ronnie seems like a pretty hilarious goof villain ashdgasjdkghdsg
- Rob: "She took the first offer not even thinking to question if I had something in my back pocket. I was prepared to up the ante but like every new Survivor player, they bite at the first opportunity"
- Elaine during FTC is great especially the thing about taking a pen and just remembering to vote her out in 20 days The sob story was a bit lame though, Ronnie's right about everyone having their backstory to getting there.
- "Was it this hard for you?" "**** no. I vote you out and that's it" ahhh good ol' Sandra
- I didn't think Vince had a chance of going but I wish it was him (figured Ronnie but maybe a bit of a chance of Elaine but either way they were both pretty good on this premiere)... Vince was kinda annoying. I like/liked Elaine & Ronnie had major potential from the bit they showed of him </3

Rob & Sandra's confessionals & commentary Definitely happy with this twist adding air time from them because so far their air time already added a nice touch to this otherwise kiiinda average premiere

Overall not the most thrilled with that. Hoping the BBUS finale was better.

Last edited by JerseyWins; 26-09-2019 at 04:18 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote