Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Pete Burns and Barrymore were vile to her, I don't see why any of them would still have fans.
I'm in 2 minds about this.
Coincidentally I was rewatching this CBB on YT , Jodie doesn't exactly help herself & I'm not a big fan . Out of her & Katie Price then obviously at a push Jodie is less messy & has her mind together. But I think it was a big mistake for her to go in the bb house. She contradicted herself , she wanted to be perceived as more than a model who's sex mad ,yet in the house that's all she talked about .

Especially when she was drunk . She also got too defensive but I don't think she was secure in herself ,wrong time to do reality tv but she wanted the lime light again. And I personally think she should of stayed away from reality tv & had a rest ,she didn't do herself any favours appearing on 2 tacky dating shows 1 where she was proven to be a liar (don't know the name of it as never watched it ) & another programme where she's flirted with other girl's boyfriends , still can't believe that show existed . She has made some poor decisions in tv gigs.

However the vegan argument was pathetic from Barrymore & he looked like a raving lunatic escaped from prison ,Pete enjoyed being brutal as he knew he'd get away with it as most of them either didn't take him seriously or they found him funny like he was roasting them for giggles, but he said some nasty things.

The fur & meat argument escalated as well .

And the hypocrisy of it all was how both Pete & Dennis had smutty conversation yet didn't get confronted or ganged up on.

And both Barrymore & Pete had mental issues themselves . Barrymore was an emotional wreck & Pete always had his demons & seemed to lash out. And George had an ego on him the size of mount Everest.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 04-10-2019 at 04:30 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote