ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

just rewatched it again this morning and my thoughts are..

Spoiler:

The Vivienne - I love her humour and her runways would've been perfect if she'd have worn a heel.. there's something so anti-climatic about a flat shoe on the runway. Either way shes still my fave so far, her one liners throughout had me screaming.

Baga Chipz - classic british drag humour, I wasnt blown away by her looks but i'm definitely excited to see what else she can bring.

Divina Decampo - I saw a lot of hype around her before the show but I was a little disappointed, her runways were just alright imo and I get a lowkey bitchy vibe from her, I noticed her give side-eye to a couple of girls.

Blu Hydrangea - Theres something really creative about her, of all the queens I think she most resembles a typical queen from the US version. Definitely one to watch. Although I noticed she has a short neck and often looks squished which makes her a bit top-heavy.

Gothy Kendoll - oh lord, I know she has a reputation of being a pill popper.. maybe all the MD has gone to her head because she was a nervous mess. Truly deserved to go home for that lip-sync.. when the dress fell down I just knew it was over.

Scaredy Kat - The biggest surprise for me, I wasn't expecting too much from her but I really liked both her looks, especially the forest nymph looking one. Her makeup is a little... unique? but idk maybe she can make it work.

Vinegar Strokes - why does she give me Alison Hammond vibes I liked her personality wise but her runways were awful.. the thames one was just crap and the yellow one looked like some african queen not queen liz

Sum Ting Wong - another one that surprised me! I screamed when she dressed as the bullring statue very random but it worked so fair enough! Her stamp outfit was great too. Although I disagree with people saying she shouldve won, it was good but not THAT good.

Crystal - meh.. I feel like shes the token 'lets get an american sounding girl on too to attract the US audience' girl. Her looks were a bit messy and i'm not a fan of the body hair. Also she does this thing with her mouth on the runway where she shows her bottom teeth and its a bit weird.

Cheryl Hole - erm.. for the hype around her she really didnt deliver. The essex look was her best and even that was below average. I see her being a bit of an Alexis Michelle type throughout the competition.

my ranking so far would be..
1. The Vivienne
2. Scaredy Kat
3. Blu Hydrangea
4. Baga Chipz
5. Sum Ting Wong
6. Vinegar Strokes
7. Divina DeCampo
8. Crystal
9. Cheryl Hole
10. Gothy Kendoll

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saph; 04-10-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote