View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 07:45 PM #33
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
not one item you have listed has ever been a priority for someone that voted brexit. People who voted for brexit voted to leave .... and they won, and they are still waiting. As a remainer I'm happy to stay, but if I had voted to leave I would be pretty hacked off by now. May clearly stated no deal was better than a bad deal and no-one has been able to come up with an acceptable deal from any side in parliament.

I don't want a no deal situation, but we have to face facts at some point, that there will never be an acceptable deal which means we must leave without a deal.
Really workers rights, food standards and environmental protections were of no concern? The good Friday agreement was of no concern and could be torn up?...
In that case they are all in my eyes bigger fools than I thought!
We don't HAVE to do anything, whats the rush? What's 3yrs... Nothing, I don't want to be railroaded out of Europe because clearly this shower of ****e in govt want to no deal, they can get back and submit something workable!

No deal is a bad deal.. who in their right mind would want that? Hard borders, WTO rules ...madness!