View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 02:37 PM #2971
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
I get that, and I can see why the anti-intellectual campaign based on lies, would think the main thing is winning and rubbing it in peoples faces, but to have no empathy for an elderly parent or grandparent, a child with asthma or a different ongoing health issue is just crazy to me.

All the time whilst people in northern towns and cities felt the full wrath of the rights callousness towards them with Thatchers "managed decline" of huge swaths of the north, then 10yrs of more cruelness has convinced them that an etonian and bullingdon club cabal are not the establishment, and they are now fighting for the people they've continually voted to inflict pain upon.
Leavers are screwing over their own children with nary a care in the world, they don't have the empathy to care for strangers or people outside of their own circumstances.

People never like it when I say it but the voting public as a whole are dumb, tell them a pretty fairy tale and they'll believe it fully over a truth they don't want to accept. Adhere to the 'Rule, Britannia' schtick and you'll get people who have deluded themselves about the UK's position in the world cheering on our own destruction in the hopes it will trigger another golden age when it'll just destroy the few things that still put the Great in Britain.

If we lose the NHS over this, there will be no forgiveness for leavers, there will be no unification. It'll only ensure we're ripped apart permanently. The NHS is the main issue that decides who I vote for and it's why I have nothing but loathing for leavers that are ignoring the red flags because it doesn't suit them to acknowledge reality. The survival of the NHS is all that matters to me and a no deal brexit is the greatest threat to the NHS it's ever faced. It's something that Farage will welcome given that he is opposed to the NHS but his cult ignores that just to focus on the crowd pleasing distraction tactics he so often uses.

Last edited by Tom4784; 09-10-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote