CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

just finished the ep!

Spoiler:

instead of going through it all im just gonna say some points for each queen

Crystal - I actually liked her more this episode, shes still the dullest one there but I slightly enjoyed her in the acting challenge, and her runway was decent.

Baga Chipz - she killed it in the challenge, absolutely had me dying, her runway was good too, although this is the second week in a row shes taken inspiration from a celebrity, would be nice to see something thats more her.

The Vivienne
- still my fave, she did great in the challenge and her runway was alright.

Cheryl Hole
- Shes the only one I haven't warmed to yet.. the queens clocked her being a wannabe Alyssa backstage. Her looks are just a bit boring? shes like a Derek Barry but slightly more polished.

Scaredy Kat - I really liked her and I was sad to see her go home. She actually did alright in the lip sync considering it was her first time performing. I'd have liked to see what else she could've brought.

Blu Hydrangea
- whenever I say her name I think of that Lana song where shes like "blue hydrangea, cold cash divine". I dont think she really deserved bottom 2? Her acting wasn't THAT bad, and her runway was one of the best imo.. Cheryl should've been bottom over her.

Divina De Campo
- She did a lot better this week and I loved her runway look.. but theres something missing and I cant put my finger on it..

Vinegar Strokes - She didnt blow me away with in the challenge or on the runway tbh.. she was lucky to be in the winning team.

Sum Ting Wong
- same as Vinegar, lucky to be on the winning team.. her acting wasn't anything amazing but unlike Vinegar, I actually remembered her scenes. Her runway with the bald head was a NO..

I wish they wouldn't do the 'winning team is safe' thing.. because we get queens with potential go home against ones that.. haven't really brought it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saph; 10-10-2019 at 07:53 PM.
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote