Old 10-10-2019, 09:11 PM #10

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
Strictly 2020: Ranvir Singh

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
Strictly 2020: Ranvir Singh

Spoiler:

The thing I'm loving the most is the fairly equal airtime distribution and the fact that the editing doesn't essentially spoil who goes home like in the US version. I was certain it would be a Blu or Sum Ting elimination from the workroom parts.
Overall, the challenge was fine but the writing for the challenge wasn't much better than recent season of DR US. The improv challenges are always much better cause the queen aren't constrained to a poorly written script.
Correct bottom 2 I guess, but I feel Kat had a lot more to offer both challenge and storyline wise, I can see Blu going the week after next. Also a mess at her jumping onto her knees being made out to be a big dramatic moment in the lip-sync because they somehow need to make these messes look decent.

BUZZIN for next week, a good old typical design challenge and Twiggy. Quick predictions - Cheryl to either do very well or lipsync and give a great performance (latter more likely). Vinegar, Divina and Baga to struggle, maybe Crytal and Blu doing well?