POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

I don't really use the comics as a comparison point - when it comes to comicbooks I much prefer DC, especially the Bat Family (surprising, right?!) and Teen Titans. I like JJ Abrahms Spider comic, but in general I just don't like Marvel comics.

I think Holland kind of had a "with great power comes great responsibility" - in Civil War he said something like "if something happens you could have stopped, it's your fault." It's got the same sentiment, but not as good.

Judging by Aunt May, Uncle Ben would probably have been somewhere in his early thirties - while people of that age can obviously be greatly influential to teenaged kids, I just find it hard to picture the same "great man" being anything but (nearly/) old. Would they even have been old enough to raise Peter for most of his life? Do we know how old Peter was when he moved in with her/them in the MCU?

Spider-Man 2 is one of the best superheroes ever made, and I really love the "world" of that trilogy. It's similar to the new Shazam movie I think.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote