View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 04:26 AM #55
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
He was a concerned neighbour who actually called the police with her safety in mind, I can’t imagine the guilt he must feel But blaming him definitely should not be an option.

So true what he’s saying. If you see something out of the ordinary and can’t call the police without someone being killed, what can you do?
...it’s heartbreaking to watch his anguish and his feelings of hopelessness...if people feel hesitant to call the police in times of concern, then society is completely lost...that’s how he is feeling atm...that’s why the police officer has to be held accountable for her life loss, because he is the only cause of death...so sad and so wrong and all witnessed by an 8yr old child, who will also associate ‘police protection’ with the emotional pain of loss of a loved one../..someone who protected him...

...I watched the footage, she had no time at all between the order being shouted and the shot being fired..there was no editing there, it would have been taken down from public viewing, had that been edited...the editing, I believe...was the removal of all actions after her death that were filmed inside her property...because filming inside her property would go against state law...I read that’s the only edit that was made..the footage as it stands and as it was of the shooting, has been released for transparency...

...Atatiana Jefferson cared for her 8 yr old nephew with an older relative who was in hospital at the time...?...I don’t know what impact her death will have on care arrangements, whether the older relative will be able to continue that care, whether there are other relatives who are able to offer parental care...or whether he will now be part of a state care system...

The shooting comes less than two weeks after a white former Dallas police officer was sentenced to 10 years in prison for killing her black neighbour inside his own apartment. Amber Guyger said during her trial that mistook Botham Jean's apartment for her own, which was one floor below Jean's.

Guyger, 31, was convicted of murder for Jean's September 2018 death.

Last edited by Ammi; 14-10-2019 at 04:47 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote