Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Who are funding these advertisements? ... There have been countless campaigns and public information and awareness raising over the years, you would have to have been living under a rock not to have seen any.

Again you are inferring that because Greta Tunberg flew back from America it negated her argument for governments to take climate change more seriously. ..it doesn't cherie.

Peaceful protest is nothing more than a nuisance? Well I guess that's your perspective and you're welcome to it. I see it as a necessary distraction.

Don’t they have many celeb backers, maybe Emma Thompson could fund an advert campaign rather than flying first class to support them...1400 arrests ..how is that peaceful! Okay no one is hurling bottles but you can’t call it peaceful by any stretch of the imagination, I’ve already said I support peaceful protest do I need to trawl back though the thread again to find it for you kizzy

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote