Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Alex has got physical athletic posture against her tbh

but despite that, she's quite watchable, more than Bushell whom i don't get the overmarking about by judges, like his quickstep was better than some of his previous performances but still bottom 2 of leaderboard material

Dev out and him still in is just wrong

Alex should normally have a crowdpleaser in charleston, but it also all comes down on technique, and ability to perform in sync with Neil which is also important in this specific dance

David was awkward in places i thought, but not flat footed so there is a slight positive with his jive training

Michelle, hmmm rumba walks not looking great yet, but i knew she would struggle with this dance, having seen little hip action in salsa, compared to gio of course

Lady Emma or Viscountess, should normally have one week off from danger zone back at ballroom, her top line looked good and a bit of a normal look not too over stretched as darcey would say, lots of turns, spins, could be good and i hope for yet another improvement score wise too

Catherine, her hold looked more like waltz shape, rather than staccato tango hold Ian had said

Saffron, Ian noticed something wrong about her foot placements, but no gapping or anything like that

Kelvin, in his training clip, he said Oti is being too fast with teaching, ''i'm a beginner'' but it's shaping up nicely, and we might get his sensational HOT hip action again this saturday

and we get part 2 of training warm up tonight on ITT and also few more later on in the week clips

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote