RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Spoiler:

Another great episode, my enjoyment is going uo as the weeks go on and it’s now starting to feel a good competitor to its US sister. Something it didn’t really show at first.

The judging was off again though this week, seriously off. Divina deserves the win hands down but I think Blu deserved top three over Viv, Viv’s was not actually that nice. I’d argue a case for Cheryl’s even being better. Baga’s was ATROCIOUS, there was no shaping and it just looked... ugly. Should’ve been bottom with Vinegar and Sum Ting should’ve been low but safe - it wasn’t actually bad just too minimalist.

Baga and Viv are becoming unbearable with their overconfidence and clearly Baga thinks she can get through on personality alone. The producers clearly think Baga is hilarious though with her talking heads so I can’t see her going anytime soon.

Divina everything about her is just LOVELY. Backing her all the way to win. Cheryl is becoming more of a panto villain too and I’m glad we’re getting a few more layers, she’s a scream to watch so I hope she doesn’t go anytime soon even tho she clearly has no chance of winning.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote