CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Wouldn't work on here.
The only way it could work is that everyone would have to catfish and stay anonymous. Although you could stay true to yourself about points like you age your sexuality your gender your viewpoints your political views etc and play the games like what this series used as they would be amazing on this forum

Everyone who gets chosen to play has to promise to stay anonymous and the host will just have his work cut out posting everyone's comments(that's the only trouble) basically the host has to be the circle that types what people say but if the game gets played say between 8 and 10pm then it's not too demanding. As I said who hosted last time? If they don't feel like doing it again I'd love to have a stab at it or be a player and I know a lot more of the forum watched it than last series so will want to sign up

Oh and for private chats the players will have to tell the host who they want to chat to and the host will have to pm the other players their comments

The only big problem is if already established friendships on here would lead a player to tell another player who they are and it could be rigged but it's worth a shot

Last edited by Strictly Jake; 18-10-2019 at 10:48 PM.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote