View Single Post
Old 22-10-2019, 06:43 AM #297

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

I know this thread is probably old News now but I've only just watched the 3 part documentary , and it was depressing towards the end .

Reality tv / fame really is a poisonous chalice. It's bizarre how so many people including Jade don't know what they're getting themselves into. They just want to be on TV & as Davina put it they have their blickers on & they don't think about the consequences .

Your life is literally never the same again ,unless you leave very little impact & disappear .

I knew the press were harsh but they were far nastier than I remembered.

So many parasites & stone hearted press members .

It's ashame Jade felt she had to stay in the limelight 24/7 , she got terrible advice from agents to re enter BB which was the worst mistake ever . Her family & bf going into the house was a recipe for disaster, and producers knew exactly what they were setting up .

This constant want to be liked & to prove herself WASN'T needed, and going into the Indian BB felt very forced & over the top . And it's baffling she'd travel all that way when she's awaiting her test results.

Televising her phone conversation was exploitive & immortal , it's shocking how her illness rapidly deteriorated . It took her death to raise awareness for cervical screenings as well & has probably saved a lot of lives.