Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...you did nothing to hurt him and yet you feel useless and you feel hopeless...?...that’s how the actions of others can make us feel if we allow them to.....hmmmm, I wonder how it would be for you now, had you still been with him...to be with someone but the relationship feel hollow or empty in some way...I think the struggle would still be there equally, just taking a different course...?...each day that you get through is a day that you should be loud and proud of the person you are and never bottle that in...a person he was never worthy of, he only wishes.....
I feel hopeless in the fact that I've let my brain dictate how I feel for the past 7 months when he's the one that broke my heart and gave up on us. I should have the strength and dignity to be like lol that's life. Plenty more dick. I never struggled with him. He was the happiest I'd been for a long time. Even with him having Bipolar. We didn't have any drama since I got back from Eurovision and now he's gone. I feel hopeless in the fact that I know everybody is sick of me talking about him and yet can't stop.

I will be in a good place again one day though
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote