Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

So I've been avoiding this thread until I've caught up, I'm on episode 19 now and I'm gonna binge watch the remaining episodes tomorrow (today) so I've fully caught up with everything, but what a series this has been!

Where do I even begin. I felt really sorry for Phoebe, she really liked Cassie and had no interest in anyone else. I don't know why Cassie ****ed her over in the end, she should've been honest and told her from the get go that whilst she was interested in Phoebe and wanted to see how things would go between them, she'd still be interested in men and preferred them in the end, instead of leading her on, playing with her feelings, coupling up with her and ditching her very quickly. As soon as the twins picked her for a date, Cassie completely forgot about Phoebe. It was like ''Phoebe who?'' Poor girl, I was gutted when she was dumped. Fair play to her for going with her heart and not faking her feelings with any of the boys just to say in.

I can't tell you how much I despise Matthew, ****ing nasty, smug, vile gameplaying prick! I knew he was never genuine with Vanessa and was only using her. I cringed so hard at his pathetic and embarrassing attempt at 'crying' when the boys picked to dump Vanessa. Like you could've at least put on a better performance than that. His reaction to finding out he'd still be staying in the villa, along with ''Vanessa who?'' in the beach hub during the 'Bomb Squad' week, pretty much said it all about him. Vanessa clocking him for the fake ****er he is when she was leaving though.

I enjoyed the 'Bomb Squad'. All gorgeous girls that had made an impact. This twist was obviously their version of Casa Amor which was a nice touch. I do wish Angel had been picked instead of Biannca, she had more personality. Shame she wasn't in there earlier, her and Phoebe could've hit it off.

This whole Jessie and Gerard romance came out of nowhere. He kisses her once during a game and suddenly she fancies him? Didn't care about Eoghan that much, but that's gotta hurt.

Glad Cynthia's finally with someone. Hope Aaron's genuine with her and not just using her.

I'm loving this series so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote