CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
The problem is you rely to much on certain players and dont have a manager good enough to coach the players who have a point to prove
Thats one of many problems.

Without Aubameyang Arsenal would be mid-table by now. Lacazette coming back is not playing great and now he's back that means Auba is now playing wide. He's not as effective out there. With this team, I reckon by new year Arsenal will be barely in the top half of the table.

To put things into perspective. This game is the best I've seen us play for months and we still lose 2-0 to Leicester. Arsenal are in trouble and we need to act now. Mourinho wont be liked but I'd hold my nose if Jose is appointed and accept him. It'll probably be Freddy Ljunberg tlll the end of the season.
We aint getting a top tier manager so I'd like us to have a look at Arteta. He's been Peps no 2 for three years now and has taken full charge of the team when Pep has been banned. He'd bring that style and hopefully intensity to the Emirate.

Its time to go for Unai.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote