View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 07:52 PM #6
Nah

Nah

Thanks Ammi, it's such an incredible show to attend! Every year they invite people to come on stage to play games but I always avoided it. Hopefully this time I hope I will take part to be really ridiculous on stage dancing on Kitty Girl

The roster will be depending on when the finale of season 12 will be filming. This year in Paris we didn't get Aquaria, Monet and Michelle because on that day at the beginning of May they had to fly back to LA to film the S11 finale. So we had Bob the Drag Queen and Acid Betty instead. And in 2018 in Oslo, Aquaria performed but as a finalist because she didn't know she won yet, she flew back to LA a few days after.

For me in Marseilles it should be after taping the finale so I hope Yvie and Michelle will come back for the Mediterranean part of it (Spain, Marseilles and Milan). But who knows when they will tape it.

A bit sad that Violet and Valentina won't do the european leg, but I guess they have to switch regions from time to time. Violet has a close relationship with France, her aerial numbers have always been sickening and she's really the fan favorite here, but it's OK. Shea will deliver instead. I guess that's a hint she will be part of AS6?

Last edited by Captain.Remy; 10-11-2019 at 07:56 PM.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote