4. Glyn (+2)
5. Lea (-2)
6. Nikki (-1)

7. Richard (+2)
8. Imogen (-)

9. Mikey (+2)
10. Lisa (-)
11. Grace (-4) lol

Lots of opinions on certain housemates have changed after two days just because of Sam.

The treatment of Sam by the Plastics really shows how different society is to trans people in 2006, and how much the attitudes towards trans individuals have changed for the better. The transphobia towards Sam is so obvious and like what I said before with many things from this series, it wouldn't go so well in 2019.

Many people love Nikki, myself included, but a lot of people seem to forget that she really had it in for Sam because was trans. In the end of Day 18 after Sam made a joke on how Nikki wanted a new guy in the house so that she could shag him. I bet Nikki would have laughed it off if any other housemate said it but instead she goes on a rant on how Sam is a "manbeast", a "ladyboy" and how she constantly referred to Sam as a he. That was quite vile and I have to admit I didn't like her when I said that. She definitely wouldn't have gotten away with it so easily if she said it in today's context.
Day 19/20 (Nikki and Sam nominated)

1. Pete (-)
2. Aisleyne (-)
3. Nikki (+3)
4. Sam (-1)
5. Lea (-)

6. Glyn (-2)
7. Imogen (+1)

8. Richard (-1)
9. Lisa (+1)
10. Mikey (-1)
11. Grace (-)