4. Sam (-)
5. Glyn (+1)

6. Lea (-1)
7. Imogen (-)

8. Richard (-)
9. Lisa (-)
10. Mikey (-)
11. Grace (-)

Not that much of a change in the rankings. Nikki being Big Brother's PA during the job agency task was great and definitely her best moment in a series that upon a second watch, my opinions on her keep on changing. Glyn being the chef was amusing to watch which was what made me finally put him in the dark green zone.

Sam would have definitely survived the eviction if she was up against anybody who wasn't Nikki, Pete, and maybe Glyn. She was such a sweet, AMAZING and pleasant housemate who got treated so unfairly by the Plastics. Loved the way Davina interviewed her, you can clearly tell Sam was still quite shaken from being evicted and Davina kept on encouraging her and supporting her which built up her confidence. She probably also told the crowd not to boo Sam which is why she went out to mostly cheers when she was getting a very mixed reception throughout the eviction episode.

The "Get Grace Out" chants being heard in the garden while Aisleyne was picking the Golden Housemate is still so iconic. The look on all their faces, people, especially Grace, thinking the crowd were booing Aisleyne initially but then realizing that the chants were for Grace. Must have been so surreal for the housemates.

I have supported the theory that Susie becoming the Golden Housemate was rigged. From all the emphasis on her and how her husband paid 4000 pounds to get a golden ticket to some housemates seeing her make it quite far during the auditions, even Nikki was in the same audition group as Susie and was so excited that she came in... All the balls in the lucky draw were probably labelled 14 but honestly I don't mind it as I enjoyed Susie. She was also the most suitable out of the 34 to become a housemate so I understood why they rigged it for her.

This week is gonna be so interesting...
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote