CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

So I just finished the game..

Spoiler:

the end story was pretty weak I thought.. Chairman Rose wasnt even evil, he just made a bad decision and then after you battle him all of a sudden hes 'good' again.. like it would've been more climatic if Oleana turned out to be the bad guy all along or something.

Im a bit gutted they scrapped the elite four this game, but I kinda liked how they made it a mini tournament with the gym leaders (I wonder if the ones you battle are random or if you always battle those ones?) Bede becoming the fairy type gym leader was a bit meh

I think the storyline was good, a bit simple, but still good, like there wasnt much fuss from any evil organization or anything, you could kinda just get on with your gym challenge. I'm not even sure what Rose's goal was..? to bring the darkest day to make energy for the towns? idk maybe I didnt read it properly..

The graphics have been amazing, especially for the routes and towns, most of the Pokemon animations are good, although ive seen a few questionable ones lol

at the end my team was Cinderace, Cursola, Polteageist, Grapploct, Orbeetle and Toxtricity.

I swapped out Grimmsnarl because he was **** and would faint so easily. So I added Polteageist instead. In camp, her and Cursola are besties, they always go and have a chat. Cursola doesnt like Toxtricity though, whenever I speak to her she always says shes not keen

I love pokemon camp tbh, its cute seeing your team all together interacting.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saph; 18-11-2019 at 05:42 PM.
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote